Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cabinets are in, painting staining and finishing going on,

A lot has happend.  Cabinets are in, some couter tops too.  Paint is up, handrails started.  I like it.
Siding is up, well on the neighbors.  We will have a full sone front.

Aiden inspecting the railings
 
I like the cherry stain my wife picked out.  I think it will all come together nicely.

Kitchen cabinets



We have inside doors.


Nope, no toilet yet.  The standard sink in the other bathrooms.  One piece.


Im glad we went with the granite in the master bathroom and the kitchen.  I was lees inpressed with the standard stuff. 

 What is nice is the trail being built.  It goes behind our place and loops around in the ravine.  Worth a walk for sure.  I liked it.

The trail

Ohhh a bridge on the trail
 OOPS,  a broken window.  I guess that gets replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment