Sunday, September 30, 2012

The drywall is up.19 SEP 2012

So the appraisal has been done, and that all is fine, except the house is not finished yet.  It says that as long as the work get's completed according to the plans and P/S contract.  I guess he will come back and look to be be sure.  Rate are looking good and we can lock in the interest rate on a 60 day lock, but I think I may wait.  Rates seem stable right now.

So I will play phot catch up real quick.

Basement

Basement

Aiden and the Halway in the basement

View into the mechanical room (water heater on the right and the low voltage control box.


The drywall that went up.



living room

Kitchen and dinning room.  see the Recessed lighting.


Aiden dreaming about the jetted tub.

TRay ceiling in the master beddroom.  I think this will be cool looking.


Window specs, I already had one of the patio doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment