Saturday, October 13, 2012

Home visit 13 Oct 2012

My and the boy went down to see the progress on the home.


Well they got the carpeting in, done some more painting, got the hardwood in, and the appliances, well all except for the diswasher.  It all is looking good, but I did find a few things I have concerns about.  One is that the outlets, some are upside down and some are right side up.  What ever your view is on upside down outlets is, they are not all the same.  Also the hardwood where the dishwasher goes.  I loos like they rushed it, used bit and pieces, or didn't expect it to be seen so said whatever. 



The back yard looks smaller than I was thining it was going to be, especially with the fence mostly up.  They did replace the broken front window.  So that is good.  Also a concern with Guardian.  The access panel was supposed to be easy assess, but right now it is screwed on.  Also the outlets in the bathrooms I think should be GFI.  I will address this stuff with the builder.  

Wash basin in the laundry room.

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom shower



My boy climbing the stairs

Kitchen, I hope the find these drawers

Alliances are in


View of the deck

Entranceway to the study.  Storage to the left

A back yard

Basement rec room





I know it looks pinkish - but it really is a tan.


pantry


View from the master bed  room

Master bedroom closet

Master bath

Smoke and carbon detector


No comments:

Post a Comment